We are Accessibility Partners – your dedicated partner for accessibility.
More than that, we are accessibility, through and through.Accessibility Partners is a small, woman-owned business. We work with government agencies and organizations of all sizes to improve their accessibility posture by providing distinctive and powerful solutions for their specific needs. Our team of consultants, test engineers, and trainers will work together with you to create innovative and practical accessibility solutions. We track the latest in accessibility legislation to see how specific requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 508 (including the 2018 updates), as well as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and 2.1 intersect with your organization. The foundations of Accessibility Partners were laid in 2003 before expanding to an official LLC partnership in 2009. We have successfully completed hundreds of projects for both industry and government clients. Throughout our operation, our staff has worked extensively as an exclusive accessibility partner providing top level testing, consulting, and training services.
- Accessibility Consulting (Industry, Government, and Higher Education)
- Accessibility Subject Matter Expertise
- Assistive Technology Experts
- Disability Advocates
- Legislative tracking and posturing
- Authoring documents for publications, like white papers and marketing materials
- Keynote Speakers – Accessibility and Disability Advocacy